The purchase and request form standardizes and streamlines the workflow for requesting goods and services for LAI. There are two main types of requests:
- General office supplies: these are supplies like printer paper, paper clips, staples, etc., which are stocked by the Financial Operations and Administration team to eliminate duplication of ordering these supplies. View a list of items in the supply closet.
- External orders: these are supplies that are not kept in stock and need to be purchased.
If you are uncertain whether an office supply item is in stock, submit a general office supply request and the Financial Operations and Administration team will determine whether they need to order the item externally.
The purchase and request form should not be used to submit invoices. When requesting multiple items, submit one form with all items included in the order. For external orders, view the list of unit directors; they may be the same as your supervisor.
Requests for staff computing equipment should be submitted to [email protected] and staff will determine whether equipment should be purchased.
If this is an urgent external order, please send an email to your manager and [email protected] for quick approval and order processing.
Access the form by visiting go.gwu.edu/PurchaseRequest and entering your NetID and password.
Read instructions on how to complete the form.
Provide your feedback on the form.
For support, please contact the Solutions Center at 202-994-7900 or [email protected].
- GWLAI Departments and Organization
- Senior Leadership Team
- Communications and Events
- Finance Division
- HR & Professional Development
- GW Libraries Staff Information
- Library Building Spaces
- Information in Case of Emergencies
- Statistics and Facts
- Alma Transition
- Technology Assistance