The LAI web team, comprised of a web designer, web developer, and communications associate, and overseen by the associate dean of student success and communications, manages the web presence for LAI, including lai.gwu.edu, library.gwu.edu, academiccomons.gwu.edu, studyspaces.gwu.edu, online.gwu.edu, itl.gwu.edu, printing.gwu.edu, instruction.gwu.edu and undergraduate.research.gwu.edu.
Contact the LAI web team at [email protected] for technical help or assistance developing dynamic content.
Images and Media on the Web
- Video: GW Libraries and Academic Innovation has a Vimeo accounts to host video content, either for use directly through the video platforms or as embedded video on our web presence. This is the preferred service for video hosting, please contact us if you need access to upload or manage content on Vimeo.
- Images: The web presence supports single images as well as "sliders" for slideshow style images. Please let the web team know if you need help posting media content to your pages. For a tutorial on uploading images on the Libraries website, review the Content Editor guidelines.
Suggestions or Issues with Page Content
You can reach the content owner of the pages on the Libraries website using the link near the bottom of each page that says "this page is maintained by..."
Other LAI websites are maintained by the LAI web team, which can be contacted at [email protected].
Projects and Feature Requests
Please contact the LAI web team to discuss new web projects or feature requests for existing web projects.
- GWLAI Departments and Organization
- Senior Leadership Team
- Communications and Events
- Finance Division
- HR & Professional Development
- GW Libraries Staff Information
- Library Building Spaces
- Information in Case of Emergencies
- Statistics and Facts
- Technology Assistance