Room Number: 219
Chairs: 24 (moveable, 12 more may be added)
Capacity: 36 Seated, 50 Standing
Room Style: conference
- LCD Screen (with HDMI and VGA adapters)
Reservable by: Room 219 is reservable for academic events and programming only and not available for internal meetings. It is available for open study when not reserved. Room 219 is reservable only by select staff members. If you would like to reserve the space, email [email protected].
Room 219 FAQ
What furniture is available?
There are 12 tables and 24 chairs.
12 more chairs can be added, please make this request at least 2 days in advance.
The room will not be set up for you, but you may rearrange the furniture however you would like, you must reset it to the resting state of 6 pods of two tables with 4 chairs each.
What technology is in the room?
- This is a bring your own device room.
- There is no first tier (i.e. immediate) technology support.
- There is an LCD screen to which you can connect your own laptop.
- You must connect your laptop while it is asleep or off. Then follow the directions posted above the LCD Control Panel to turn it on and off.
- HDMI and VGA adapters are provided.
- Mac adapters can be borrowed from the Check Out Desk.
Can I bring food and drink into 219?
- You may bring food and drink into 219 based on the library’s snack policy.
- Do not place any food or drink on the console under the LCD, due to the electronics housed therein.
- You must clean up the tables after your event, please bring wipes, etc., to do so.
- If you need trash cans in the room, please request them at least two days in advance. Otherwise, the closest trash can is outside the room.
- GWLAI Departments and Organization
- Senior Leadership Team
- Communications and Events
- Finance Division
- HR & Professional Development
- GW Libraries Staff Information
- Gelman Library Building Spaces
- 101 and 101A Academic Event Space (NCLC)
- 106 Conference Room
- 208 Consultation Room
- 209 Consultation Room
- 218A Academic Event and Study Room
- 219 Academic Event and Study Room
- 220C Conference Room
- 300 Classroom
- 301-302 Classrooms
- 303A Huddle Space
- 303B Conference Room
- 502 Conference Room
- 602E Huddle Space
- 605A Conference Room
- 606Q Conference Room
- 702 Academic Event Space (IBT)
- 706 Conference Room
- 710 Academic Event Space
- GW Libraries' Pet Policy
- Information in Case of Emergencies
- Statistics and Facts
- Alma Transition
- Technology Assistance